Monday, February 23, 2009

The View from Here

I'm easing back into this. I think. I just found the cord for to offload the photos from my camera this morning, and that was a major triumph. Our new house still has boxes yet to be unpacked, windows in need of dressing, and walls longing for paint. But we're getting there.

Eliot is adjusting amazingly. Better than me by far. He turned two on Saturday, and my next posts will be about his birthday weekend. What a kid.

For now, I'll leave you with a view from the top floor of our new house - probably the coziest place here.

Hello, Pittsburgh.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the move and getting settle in. Hugs and squeezes to baby butter on his b-day!
Cassandra

Astrid Rose said...

This is also why I haven't posted pics: no transfer cable. I'm pretty it and Lew's immunization records are hanging out together in some "safe place."

Elizabeth Frick said...

Love the view. Miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're posting again, though it reminds me how much I miss you guys! Happy birthday Eliot! Has he tried his cape on yet? Syl Is totally over hers already! Hope you're adjusting well. Call anytime if you need some at louis lovin!

Anonymous said...

So neat! Can't wait to see the rest! Hope you are settling in well! Happy Birthday!