Saturday, April 5, 2008

Really?

I was checking my stats this morning and I was somewhat surprised to find that the following search terms are driving people to my blog:

  • baby poopy photography
  • hot love load poop
  • me pooping my diaper (not ME pooping MY diaper, I don't even have a diaper. That I wear.)
  • pooping hot
  • wearing butt lights
I think 'pooping hot' is probably my favorite. I'm going to try and work that into conversation as much as possible, as in "This diaper is pooping hot!"

What's yours?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaahaHAHAAHAAHAHA. Poop. Is funny.

Me? A Mom? said...

I have to disagree with you. I think "wearing butt lights" is the best. These are hysterical.

Anonymous said...

Wordpress doesn't do this. Poop.

And I think I'd like to wear a butt light. Or at least try one on for size.

Anonymous said...

tell mw how to do this and i'm sure mine will come up "crazy crazy crazy and incredibly shrinking breasts."

Heather said...

This morning I checked again and we can add 'shake the poop disposable diaper' to that list.

Also, I used Google Analytics (www.google.analytics.com) to monitor my stats.