Monday, September 10, 2007

Let's hear it for the boy. The other boy.


In the interest of fairness, I am going to take this opportunity to toot the horn of the other most important boy in my life, my husband, Justin K. Butter Visnesky.

In addition to being a handsome, thoughtful, funny, smart, handy, witty, awesome husband, and an amazing father, he is a talented guy. He's blowing up at the moment, at least that's what I like to think, and I would like to tell you all about it.

And now, for a little shameless plugging. First, his photography was featured in Issue 319 of Milk Magazine. Unfortunately, none of us (at least none of us in the Western Hemisphere) can pick up a copy because it is an arts and culture magazine in Hong Kong. That's China! Additionally, just this week he met with the Ellen Curlee Gallery here in St. Louis and now they are representing him. Beautiful. And of course, you can always check out his website to see for yourself.

That's all for now, but I'm sure I'll have more to report in the near future. In the meantime, I'll continue extolling the wonders of the newest and littlest Baby Butter. Just let me get a little sleep for now.

3 comments:

Astrid Rose said...

Yay for Mr. J.K. Butter Visnesky!

Anonymous said...

congrats, justin!!

Me? A Mom? said...

i just saw the photos via Justin's photo blog. Looky you! I love that picture of you in bed. (Oh boy, that sounds naughty and slightly suggestive of me. HA!)