Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tumb-ling?

I have not abandoned this blog. Well, not completely anyway. I just have not really be feeling it. Maybe it was winter. Maybe it was just 2009. Maybe I'm just a little lazy. Something.

I have been checking out the possibilities at Tumblr, and I'm strongly considering moving the blog over there. I mean, just take a look at what Butter Family Picnic might look like over there. Lovely right? Now I just have to figure out how to move all my old content over there (might not be possible yet) and what the best way would be to help all of you find me in the future.

Anyone have any experience with either of these? Comments welcome!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aaand, after about 6 minutes of playing around with it, I don't think it's for me. The themes are great-looking, but I can't enable comments, I can't add a blogroll, and it doesn't seem very user friendly, especially for someone like me, who has very little tech-knowledge. I think I'll just have to have Justin finally redesign this blog for maximum loveliness!

Unknown said...

After that you can quickly get prepared your dog friend insurance policy providers it fight together with you, consequently make sure you follow the wow finder information to make certain your dog is effectively given. On your pet dog to stage up to excellent differs, you have to acquire stages together with your pup's quantity cannot surpass yours. http://www.fifacoinfast.com
Buy WOW Gold
RS Gold