Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I made something!

Here's where I say, yes, I know, it's been forever, please forgive me, insert worthless excuse here, etc. So, without further ado, let's get to the blogging.

I made something. That is not a baby. It goes on a baby, but I didn't gestate it for 37.5 weeks or so. I made it with needles and yarn and the time adults have after their children go to sleep at a reasonable hour making it possible for them to sit down and do something constructive. That is not to say baby rearing is not a constructive endeavor. It's the most important thing I have ever and will ever do.

And, of course, the most important being in our lives should have something cute to keep his genius brain warm!


Knit, purl, knit, purl, knit, purl, knit, purl.....

You're not actually going to make me wear this, right?

1 comments:

Me? A Mom? said...

Brilliant. I love them.